A HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEM (HIS)
A health information system (HIS) refers to a system designed to manage healthcare data.
This includes systems that collect, store, manage and transmit a patient’s electronic medical record (EMR), a hospital’s operational management or a system supporting healthcare policy decisions.
Channeling Service is the quickest and easiest way to channel your doctor. Book an appointment wherever you are. You can consult doctors from many specialties including consultant physicians, surgeons, general practitioners, veterinary specialists and more.
Benefits of channeling module.
- Saves time.
- Just travelling.
- You immediately get a No.
- Doctor’s fee, consultation fee are paid immediately.
- Appointment confirmed.
- Seven different payment methods.
- Available in English,Sinhala and Tamil.
- Doctor’s arrival notification.
- Doctor’s departure notification.
- Appointment Re-scheduling.
- Can be a channel specialist for your family and friends.
- User-friendly and convenient for the patient.
- It can be used anywhere and on any device.
CLINICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS (CIS)
Clinical information system (cis) is crucial to delivering the best in evidence-based, and patient-centered care.
It has great potential in reducing medical errors, increasing legibility, cutting unnecessary healthcare costs, and boosting the quality of health
The major role of ciss is to capture, store, process, and timely transfer information to clinical decision makers for a correct and rapid decision.
Cis contributes positively to patient’s safety, workflow efficiency, and to point-of-care decision support.
Benefits of a clinical information system
+Improving communication between the many health professionals caring for each patient.
+ Providing all the information clinicians need to make good decisions.
+ Making it easier for patients to have their investigation results when needed.
+ Encouraging quality improvement.
+ Minimized errors.
+ Efficiency (functionality raises over the time and that a higher productivity is achieved).
+ Care Plan.
+ Prescription Templates.
+ Different types of Letters.
+ Alerts and Clinical Decision Support.
+ Digital Prescriptions.
+ Follow-ups through Messaging/email.
+ Increase satisfaction.
+ Allowing better clinical research.
Pharmacy module is an inventory system. It stores data and systematize and controls the pharmacy’s medication process.It enables controlling medicine stock and selecting the right medicine. A pharmacist can utilize pharmacy module for improving pharmacy management services.
Georgia is one of the world’s fastest-growing countries and the educational system has remained top class. The medical Universities are enjoying a very high world ranking, even higher than most medical Universities in Ukraine and Russia. Georgia remains one of the best destinations to study medicine in the world today.
Benefits of a pharmacy module.
- User friendly system.
- Can find any medicine with the current stocks.
- Can find near expiry items easialy.
- Every item is entered to their system in batch information.
- Inventory management.
- Value of the stocks the at a grac.
- Every item is entered to the system through the GRN.
- Fast moving/slow moving/none moving analysis.
- Details about return items.
- Daily cash flow.
- Can access for anywhere.
- Reorder level and
- Reorder quantities.
- Different types of reports.
- 24*7*365 support.